Shurlube H is a concentrated liquid soap based conveyor lubricant for food and beverage containers and is suitable for hard water applications.
• Shurlube H is a concentrated liquid conveyor lubricant for food and beverage containers and is suitable for hard water conditions.
• Shurlube H provides effective lubrication for containers on plastic and steel conveyors.
• Shurlube H contains a detergent system to help keep conveyors clean.
• Provides effective lubrication, even in demanding scenarios, ensuring line efficiency is maintained. Helps prevent wearing of bearings and shearing of pins, thus reducing maintenance costs.
• Suitable for use in hard water conditions, eliminating the need for softener installation and maintenance.
• Effective detergency helps remove soils from the conveyor, maintaining them in a clean condition.
• A single product and distribution system can be used where a number of different packaging is conveyed, thus reducing site complexity.
Shurlube H should be applied via an automatic dosing system with zoning for large lines. The typical use concentration is 0.2-2% w/w, (1 part product to 50-500 parts water), depending on the application, water hardness and degree of soiling.
Shurlube H is recommended for use in hard water scenario’s, the maximum tolerance for 2% w/w being 360 mg/l calcium carbonate.
Compatibility with packaging should always be confirmed before use.