Nonstick is a low foaming, mixed acid liquid detergent descaler for cleaning hard cheese moulds, plates and crates. Nonstick can be used for the CIP of cold milk surfaces, e.g. raw milk silos, road tankers, etc.
• Nonstick has been specifically developed for the cleaning of cheese moulds that contain pressed pasteurised cheese, as the cleaning requirements for soft and hard cheeses vary.
• Nonstick removes the hard cheese soil that sticks to the cheese moulds that cannot be removed using conventional detergents.
• Nonstick is low foaming and is suitable for use in tunnel washer applications under conditions of high pressure and turbulence.
• Nonstick is a conductive liquid and is suitable for automatic dosing and control.
• Highly effective in removing hard cheese soil that sticks to the cheese moulds.
• Enhanced wetting and dispersing properties provides highly effective removal of most organic soiling and scale deposits, improving operational efficiency.
• Low foaming properties in tunnel washer applications under conditions of high pressure and turbulence provide easy rinsing and improved cleaning performance.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product.