Divos C1 is a new generation high active, foaming, alkaline detergent for the removal of organic & inorganic soiling from MF, UF, NF and RO membranes.
Divos C1 is based on renewable surfactants
Divos C1 has a low COD
Divos C1 is hard water tolerant
Divos C1 is phosphorous-free
Divos C1 can be used for a lot of F&B applications including dairy but can also be used for egg processing, beverage & pharmaceutical applications.
Divos C1 can be used for water fouled membrane
- Divos C1 has been tested and approved for use on all types of MF, UF, NF, and RO membranes.
- Divos C1 is an alkaline liquid detergent suitable for hard water.
- Divos C1 has a significantly reduced COD supporting efficient effluent treatment and lower costs
- Divos C1 is used for dairy, beverage, egg processing, water fouled and pharmaceutical applications and is highly effective in the removal of all types of
- organic & inorganic soiling
- Tested on all relevant MF, UF, NF and RO membrane types and approved for use by major OEM’s.
- Highly effective in the removal of fat, protein and prevents scale build up in dairy applications, increasing cleaning and production efficiency.
- Can be used in dairy, beverage, egg processing, water fouled and pharmaceutical applications where organic and inorganic soiling is present, recovering water fluxes and optimizing production capacity.
- Gives highly cost effective cleaning performance.
- Enhances cleaning efficacy, improving productivity and final product quality.
Divos C1 is used at concentrations of 0.1-4% v/v at 50-70°C for 30-45 minutes on MF, UF, NF & RO membranes.
The temperature & pH that Divos C1 is used at depends upon the cleaning temperature & pH tolerance of the membrane.
Divos C1 cleaning solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use.