Divos ACP E1 is a surfactant free enzyme based liquid detergent additive, used in combination with Divos ACP B1, on all membrane types. Divos ACP E1 is usually used in combination with Divos ACP B1 buffer product and Divos ACP D1 deactivator in the ACP cleaning protocol. Divos ACP E1 is usually used in Dairy applications, specifically skim milk and whey.
• Divos ACP E1 has been tested for use on all MF, UF, NF & RO membrane types.
• Divos ACP E1 in combination with Divos ACP B1 is highly effective in the removal of protein from non-chlorine tolerant membranes in dairy applications.
• Used in the ACP cleaning protocol significant reduction in cleaning time and savings in utilities are achieved.
• Tested on all relevant MF, UF, NF & RO membrane types.
• Combined with other Divos ACP B1, enhances cleaning efficacy, improving productivity and final product quality.
• Highly flexible and can be used in combination with Divos surfactant additives to improve detergency, increase water fluxes and improve cleaning efficiency.
• Used in the ACP cleaning protocol Divos ACP E1, is highly effective in the removal of protein and other organic soiling, preventing scale build up in dairy applications, increasing cleaning and production efficiency.
• Most membrane cleaning applications are single use and dump. Consistent chemical delivery can be ensured by using automatic dosing.