Divos ACP D1 is a high active, low foaming, alkaline liquid additive to Divos ACP B1 and Divos ACP E1 for the cleaning of all membrane types, except cellulose acetate. Divos ACP D1 is usually used in combination with Divos ACP E1 enzyme product and Divos ACP B1 buffer in the ACP cleaning protocol. Divos ACP D1 is usually used in Dairy applications, specifically skim milk and whey.
- Divos ACP D1 has been tested on relevant MF, UF, NF & RO membrane types.
- Divos ACP D1 is used in conjunction with Divos ACP B1 and Divos ACP E1 where protein, or other organic soiling is a problem, increasing permeation rates & recovering water fluxes.
- Used in the ACP cleaning protocol, significant cleaning time and savings in utilities are achieved.
- It was tested on all relevant MF, UF, NF & RO membrane types.
- Used in the ACP cleaning protocol Divos ACP D1, is highly effective in the removal of other organic soiling and scale in dairy applications, increasing cleaning and production efficiency.
- A combination of Divos ACP D1 and Divos ACP B1 can be used as a mild alkaline cleaner for organic and inorganic soil removal.
- Most membrane cleaning applications are single-use and dump. Consistent chemical delivery can be ensured by using automatic dosing.
- Divos ACP D1 is phosphorous-free.
Divos ACP D1 is used at typical concentrations of 0.5-1.5% w/w (0.4 -1.2% v/v) at 20-50°C for various times, depending upon whether it is circulation or soak cleaning and depending upon the membrane type and soil to be removed. Other concentrations can be advised by your Divos application expert for your specific process.
Divos ACP D1 can be used in combination with Divos ACP B1. Advice on product combinations can be given by our application experts.
Divos ACP D1 containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.