Diverwash HD7 is a low foaming, hard water tolerant, mildly alkaline liquid detergent for use in the food and beverage industry. Diverwash HD7 is suitable for washing kegs, casks, plastic trays, crates and containers.
• Diverwash HD7 is a low foaming mildly alkaline liquid detergent.
• Diverwash HD7 provides effective detergency for a wide range of applications including internal keg washing, tray washing, crate washing and general spraywashing.
• Diverwash HD7 is safe for use on polycarbonate.
• Diverwash HD7 is suitable for use on stainless steel and aluminium kegs.
• Diverwash HD7 inhibits scale build up and is effective at removing a wide range of organic and inorganic soils.
• Diverwash HD7 aids free rinsing of items being cleaned.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product and reproducible cleaning results.
• Gives effective cleaning performance.
• Inhibits scale build up and prevents nozzle blockage, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance frequency, time and associated costs can also be reduced.
• Aids free rinsing, preventing spotting caused by water hardness and other deposits.
• Suitable for use on polycarbonate stainless steel and aluminium kegs, extending the life of items being cleaned.
Diverwash HD7 is used at 0.1-2% w/w (0.09-1.9% v/v) at 60-80°C depending upon the application, degree of soiling and water hardness.
Diverwash HD7 containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.