Descale is a low foam, phosphoric acid based liquid detergent descaler for use in a wide range of applications across all sectors.
• Descale is low foaming and suitable for CIP and spray wash applications.
• Descale is highly acidic and effective at removing inorganic soils.
• Descale is a conductive liquid detergent and suitable for automatic dosing and control.
• Highly effective in removing most inorganic scale deposits, particularly calcium carbonate and calcium phosphate, improving operational efficiency.
• Low foaming properties give improved cleaning performance under conditions of high pressure and turbulence.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product.
Descale is typically used at concentrations between 1-6% w/w (0.8-5% v/v) at temperatures between 20-70°C, this being dependent upon the application and scale. All detergents and disinfectants should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces